Close

Primed to Transform the Toronto Downtown East Core

CentreCourt’s Newest Project is Coming Soon

Pre-Register NOW for 2018’s TOP Investment Opportunity

Introducing Prime Condos by CentreCourt Development (Core, Karma, INDX, Transit City, Grid, Axis & Peter Street Condos). Prime is situated in the heart of the revitalization of Toronto’s East Core. Rising 45 Storeys high at the intersection of south east corner of Jarvis St & Gerrard St E. Jarvis is equal distance to Yonge as University. Prime will be launching in the fall of 2018. Priced are anticipated to start in the 300s. Pre-register below now as this project is priced to sell out immediately!

PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.

Sign up today for VIP access to the absolute LOWEST pricing, incentives, FIRST access to floor plans, and much more! Simply click on the button below to enter your information in the form for this

EXCLUSIVE ACCESS.

PRIME CONDOS HIGHLIGHTS

✓ MAIN INTERSECTION: Jarvis St & Gerrard St E

✓ TRANSIT SCORE: 100/100

✓ WALK SCORE: 94/100

✓ AWARD-WINNING BUILDER: CentreCourt Development

✓ STOREYS: 45

✓ COMPLETION: 2022

✓ USE: Residential

✓ USE: 1 bedroom up to 3 bedrooms

Legal Address: 319 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON

• Prime Investment Location in Toronto’s growing East Core.  Located at Dundas & Jarvis, equal distance to Yonge St from University Ave. 

• 100/100 Transit Score means you don’t need a car and can save money!

• 94/100 Walk Score allows you to walk to all your amenities!

• Starting in the 300s

• Investors, this is the project you have been waiting for. Ryerson is the fastest growing university in Ontario and only 2% of students receive housing from the university. The other 98% of students still require a roof! Don’t miss out! 

• 4 min walk to Dundas Streetcar

• 7 min walk to Ryerson University

• 9 min walk to Eaton Centre

10 min walk to St. Michael’s Hospital

10 min walk to Dundas or College Station

• 5 min walk to University of Toronto

• 5 min walk to Financial District, home to high income earners

• 7 min walk to OCAD Unversity

• Steps to Maple Leaf Garden, Loblaws, largest Loblaws in Canada

• Centrecourt builds on time and great floor plans (Core, Karma, INDX, Transit City, Grid, Axis, Peter Street Condos

Jay Leung

Broker of Record

416-722-6131

Jay.W.Leung@gmail.com

RE/MAX EXCEL JAY LEUNG REALTY

Zhen Liang

Sales Representative

416-436-9436

Zhen@PrimePropertiesTO.com

RE/MAX EXCEL REALTY